Single Ticket - 2019 Volunteer, Speaker or Exhibitor
*This event is invitation-only private event. Please do not purchase the tickets if you have not received a direct invite from me our founder (Sultan Akif) or someone in my team. Kindly email email@example.com if you would like to join us.
This ticket category is for 2019 team members, speakers and exhibitors.
Let's join hands to make the dream of 100 libraries a reality!
WELCOME TO THE ONE EVENING THAT CHANGES LIVES EACH YEARS! I am so thrilled to see you again from all corners of the world. You inspire me as you take action for our joint objective of youth empowerment. If you have received this invite, then you already know deeply about my project. Just as a summary, please visit (www.sultanakif.com).
I founded (www.experienceyourlife.ca) to make real difference in lives of youth right here at home in Canada as it is now the largest youth employment and empowerment event in the country. In addition, my passion and my life's work is to build 100 libraries with my own hands and local volunteers. Thrilled to share that by focusing solely on impact, protecting the beautiful positive energy of this tribe of change makers by keeping things invitation only, empowering local change makers, self-funding majority of the builds and staying true to the purpose of the mission - we are now at 25 libraries complete in 9 countries in just 1.5 years. Do see the build videos at www.libraryinaweek.com
All proceeds from this dinner and the silent auctions will go towards building the libraries. This event will go a long way to support the upcoming builds in 2020 not just financially but the rejuvenation I get from seeing all of you in person. It gives me hope of what the world can be when people come together with no agenda and use their power to empower others. I am honored to share this journey with you! I truly believe anything is possible when good people get together and act to make a change in the world. The energy that night is incredible and sincere.
Now for the details of the event. The builds and projects are going on non-stop so this year I am merging the Library in a Week Gala and the Experience Your Life Networking dinner into a single powerful event designed to make a real difference in lives, both of the children for whom we will build libraries across the world, as well as our very own given that every single person is invitation only and a positive change maker. This event is rejuvenating for me as we bring senior executives and professionals and their families from around the world in one room but no one is in 'professional mode'. We appreciate and exists as simple humans that evening with our families filled with authentic conversations and real memories. Out of this event, wonderful collaboration opportunities have taken off between the participants.
As per my email, I am thrilled to extend a personal invite to you for Friday 27th September. We have partners, leaders, team members and exhibitors flying in from all around Canada, Singapore, Panama and many other parts of the world for the Experience Your Life Expo the following day. It is a rare opportunity for so many positive change makers, directors, CEO's and leaders to be in the same area. We organize a dinner the night before the big Expo so everyone can get to know each other, network and relax before the incredibly busy Expo day.
For those that have not been to the event before, here are the details.
- Excited to share the Joze Piranian https://vimeo.com/316194619 will keynote the dinner again! He will be followed by some very authentic updates from many in the crowd who have traveled across the world to be at the event and I will bring the libraries we have built to life for you.
- We have partners, leaders, team members and exhibitors flying in from all around Canada, Singapore, Panama and many other parts of the world for the Experience Your Life Expo the following day. It is a rare opportunity for so many positive change makers, directors, CEO's and leaders to be in the same area. We organize a dinner the night before the big Expo so everyone can get to know each other, network and relax before the incredibly busy Expo day.
- Given the seniority and the sincerity of the people present, incredible collaborative projects have come out of this evening as representatives from our most iconic federal and provincial department, industry leaders and change makers get to know each other in a relaxed environment filled with purpose. Everyone is hand-picked in this invitation-only event and the energy of the evening is super positive.
- The Experience Your Life team has been working non-stop on the project and it is an opportunity for you to get to know the people that have worked tirelessly to make the Expo a success.
- Location: University of Toronto Mississauga, Blind Duck Pub in the Student Center. This location has a deep link with Experience Your Life as an organization as we started with very humble roots right here in 2014 ! The location is a very appropriate background for the youth empowerment conversations that will flow across the evening.
- Vibe: Remember - we are a family of change makers - the vibe is informal. The networking is incredible at the event but above all it is enjoyable, casual, and relaxing setting before our action packed Saturday! There is no set dress code but most folks are business casual.
- Can I bring someone with me? Absolutely!! We have grown our tribe organically only through reference and we encourage you to bring friends, partners or family to the event who are grounded in their purpose and aligned with our joint vision. Not only are your +1 most welcome to the event, we encourage you to bring them as the vibe is that of a family of change makers coming together. Kindly purchase their ticket separately in the same category of ticket as your own.
- No refunds are possible once the tickets are purchased as we commit the funds to future builds upon receiving your confirmation.
- Kindly RSVP as soon as you can by getting your ticket. Please plan your commute to arrive by 6:00 p.m. We will start on time as there is a big day ahead of all of us on 28th September
- Please note that you have the option to stay overnight at the Novotel Hotel which is a very short drive from University of Toronto Mississauga. There is a special negotiated rate for room booking for you at the Novotel which is substantially cheaper than downtown options. You can receive this special rate by calling Novotel at 905-896-1000 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Experience Your Life in your correspondence.
- The Blind Duck Pub is located in the Student Center building - we have reserved this exclusively for our event.
- Once everyone settles in, we will have a buffet dinner (we have requested vegetarian options in to accommodate dietary preferences). We will have dinner and relax for a couple of hours with potentially a live performance.
- It is our pleasure to host your dinner. There will also be a cash bar in the restaurant.
- Following a nice dinner we will aim to finish the session around 9:00 p.m. so the team can get ready for the final push the following morning
- I am thrilled and excited to share the update to www.libraryinaweek.com project when we meet. As of March, we are at 25 libraries complete in 9 countries. All built with love, by my own hands, and with local volunteers who care deeply.
- The dinner is sold out each year well in advance so we ask you RSVP the week of receiving the invite. We are expecting over 150 leaders. For example, the following organisation were at the Expo last year and many attended this dinner the night before.
Pictures are better than a thousand words, the energy is captured in the smiles of those present last year
I look forward to see you all there! Together - we are unstoppable!